Linux help needed

Andrew Stevens asteven4 at GMU.EDU
Tue Aug 19 15:03:42 EDT 2014

Jonathon,

I'm not in the LA area, so I couldn't help on-site, but I'll be spending
some time this week installing a test version of Guide on the Side to
pilot the app this Fall.

If you have a particular aspect of the install that has been giving you
problems, I can pay close attention to that bit and perhaps help you out
with some written instructions.

It doesn't look like the install is too complicated, but there are some
system requirements (GD, Tidy, etc.) that might not be installed on all
servers.

Actually, I might look into seeing if I can get a barebones install up
this evening to see if there are any noticeable 'gotchas' with the
installation process.

-
Andrew Stevens