Bandwidth control in libraries

Carol Bean beanworks at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 5 11:11:54 EDT 2014

Thanks for this.  I think it's probably overkill, and requires a dedicated PC, whichI don't think is a viable option for most of the places I'm considering.  And I note it says up to 100 Mbps, which is much less than the total throughput some of these places are looking at.  Still, it might work if we can split the network and put public wifi only through a setup like this.

Thanks,
Carol