Usage statistics from EZ-Proxy/Link resolvers

Cabus, Michael CabusM at PHILAU.EDU
Tue Apr 15 12:59:43 EDT 2014

Hello all
  I recently attended a conference (Electronic Resources and Libraries) and one presenter mentioned getting usage statistics from EZ-Proxy...

It seems to me there is often missing analytical data; we know analytical data about library site usage...and we know analytical data about database usage...but I can't really tell how people get to the databases, what sites they are coming from..our LibGuides, Web site, etc.

Has anyone used EZ-Proxy or other unique sources of data for analytics?

Michael Cabus

Systems Librarian, Paul J. Gutman Library
Philadelphia University
Phone. 215.951.5365

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-04-15