Share your views on connecting libraries and their end-users

Oosman, Aalia Aalia.Oosman at TANDF.CO.UK
Thu Apr 10 06:33:01 EDT 2014

Taylor & Francis commissioned research in October 2013 examining how to meet user needs and expectations in the library. Our findings revealed that 65% of survey respondents take a reactive approach to conducting user-research in the library to understand their end-users' resource needs.

How can we bridge the gap that exists between the library and the end-user to improve scholarly communication?

To help us explore this question, please take several minutes to complete this survey on 'Scholarly Communication within the Library': https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TFScholarlyComm

The results of the survey will be compiled into a presentation in which Taylor & Francis and The Citadel: The Military College of South Carolina will co-present at the 29th Annual NASIG Conference<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/1l8EBThepUoUfBJjPnMaLROLz>, at 2:30 pm on Saturday, May 3, 2014 in Fort Worth, Texas.

Any respondent who completes the survey in its entirety will be entered in a drawing to win a $100 USD Amazon Gift card. Three winners will be selected. The survey will close on Monday, April 21, 2014. Terms and Conditions<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/1l8ECfLm09NpfqlkUfIKz2XRI> apply.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Elyse Profera - Library Communications Manager, Americas region
Taylor & Francis Group
530 Walnut Street, Suite 850
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Tel: 215 606 4203