tried and true library website testing templates

Peter Hughes phughes at UNITEC.AC.NZ
Wed Apr 9 17:23:16 EDT 2014

Hi Anna
I don't know if you already know this site (usability.gov)  - but it
looks useful for web design matters

Peter Hughes
Library Director
Unitec Institute of Technology /
Te Whare Wananga o Wairaka

phughes at unitec.ac.nz
(09) 815 4321 ext 7400
DDI (09) 815 4300

wow, the last time I looked at this site it was much less, well,
usable. but I see lots of great stuff there enow...very nice. thanks.
M Ryan Hess
Web Services Coordinator
DePaul University
JTR 303-C, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Campus, 2350 N Kenmore Ave.,
Chicago IL 60614
office: 773-325-7829 | cell:  650-224-7279 |  fax: 773-325-2297  |
mhess8 at depaul.edu
( https://outlook.depaul.edu/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx)

On Apr 9, 2014, at 3:13 PM, Julian Prentice <julianyoko at GMAIL.COM>