RES: [WEB4LIB] tried and true library website testing templates

Hess, M. Ryan MHESS8 at DEPAUL.EDU
Wed Apr 9 17:07:30 EDT 2014

excellent!
M Ryan Hess
Web Services Coordinator
DePaul University
JTR 303-C, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Campus, 2350 N Kenmore Ave., Chicago IL 60614
office: 773-325-7829 | cell:  650-224-7279 |  fax: 773-325-2297  | mhess8 at depaul.edu<https://outlook.depaul.edu/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>