Open Source ERM

Riesner, Giles W. GRIESNER at CCBCMD.EDU
Wed Sep 25 15:15:13 EDT 2013

Thanks for the heads up, Paul. I don't see us moving to using Drupal anytime soon, but for those
who do use it, this may be a useful addition.

Regards,

Giles W. Riesner, Jr. | Lead Library Technician , Library Technology
The Community College of Baltimore County   | 800 South Rolling Road | Catonsville, MD 21228 USA
Phone:  1-443-840-2736 | Fax: 1-410-455-6436 | Email:  griesner at ccbcmd.edu
CCBC. The incredible value of education.

-----Original Message-----
From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Paul Poulain
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:43 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Open Source ERM

Le 19/09/2013 20:47, Riesner, Giles W. a écrit :
> One of our Librarians saw  an article about ERMes, an open source ERM
> from the University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse
> (http://murphylibrary.uwlax.edu/erm/) ,  and was asking about the
> possibility of our  using it. If you're using it and wouldn't mind us
> picking your brain a little bit on it, please contact me off list .
> That said, if you have experience with any other open source ERM
> systems and wouldn't mind sharing some information
>
> about them, I'm happy to hear about them as well.
Just for information:
BibLibre is currently working on an ERM module, on Drupal. I just can do the announcement for now, because v1.0 should be released in january 2014. I'll announce it here when it is released.
If you want more information drop a mail to claire.hernandez at biblibre.com.

It will be GPL v2, shipped with a drupal distribution for libraries we're working on, that will include drupal + ILS connector (see
http://drupal.org/project/opac) + federated search & discovery + ERM

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com