Turnkey Linux

Jon Enge j.enge at VLC.LIB.MI.US
Fri Sep 20 15:12:03 EDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

I've used a few Turnkey Linux systems as a quick and easy route for
product research and testing, particularly when we were evaluating CMS
systems and I wanted to get a feel for the differences between Joomla,
Drupal, and Wordpress a few years ago.

I'd want to do a little more research before putting them in a
production environment, but for testing they're pretty easy to configure
and generally work as advertised, even without a whole lot of expertise
in Linux.

--
Jon Enge
j.enge at vlc.lib.mi.us