Lesbian Herstory Archives 2013 Tote Honors Mabel Hampton

DYV dyv.lha at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 16 12:48:42 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

I'm the librarian/archivist at LHA responsible for cataloging and the OPAC
and we're doing a fundraiser and I want to share it with the community .
 We're selling this lovely tote for the fall.

*About The Lesbian Herstory Archives*

In operation since 1974, The Lesbian Herstory Archives is home to the
world's oldest and largest collection of archival, bibliographic and
multimedia materials by and about the diverse lesbian experience.  LHA is
an all-volunteer run, 501(c)3 , non-profit educational organization.  We
offer research assistance, tours, exhibits in-house events and a
semester-long Lesbian Studies course.

*About the Tote*

The new tote design features the cover of the *Lesbian Herstory Archives
Newsletter # 5<http://www.lesbianherstoryarchives.org/images/newsl/new_05lg.jpg>
* with a beautiful image of *Mabel
Hampton*<http://herstories.prattsils.org/omeka/collections/show/29>
(one of the first contributors to LHA and a founding member of the LHA
community).

*Each 100% cotton, eggshell tote costs $20.00 (including shipping).*

Click* HERE <http://tinyurl.com/mabeltotes> *to order your tote.

Thanks in advance for your support of  LHA.
Peace,
Desiree Yael Vester
Caretaker, Librarian, Archivist
Lesbian Herstory Archives ( LHEF, Inc.)