Invitation to participate in research on Web 2.0/social media in archives and libraries

Judith Clark Judith.Clark at RDC.GOVT.NZ
Thu Sep 12 21:36:57 EDT 2013

Hi - the Council's WebMarshall (security) dropped me out of the survey
part way through.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Judith

<http://www.rdc.govt.nz/?utm_source=Stationery&utm_medium=Email&utm_cont
ent=Judith%2BClark%2B&utm_campaign=Stationery>

Judith Clark
Information Services Manager
Rotorua District Library
D: 07 3517049 <tel:+6473517049>
E: judith.clark @rdc.govt.nz <mailto:judith.clark%20 at rdc.govt.nz>
W: www.rotorualibrary.govt.nz
<http://www.rotorualibrary.govt.nz/?utm_source=Stationery&utm_medium=Ema
il&utm_content=Judith%2BClark%2B&utm_campaign=Stationery>
1127 Haupapa Street
Pvt Bag 3029, Rotorua Mail Centre, Rotorua 3046, NZ