Using Access to Record Reference Statistics?

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Wed Sep 4 23:47:40 EDT 2013

We built a state of the art reference tracking system for California's second level reference centers using Access. In 1998.

Using Google Apps is likely the easiest and cheapest solution.

Being a Drupal maniac, I would build it in Drupal.

Thanks,

Cary