RES: [WEB4LIB] looking for ebook pdf embedder/ viewer

Michelangelo M M Viana mviana at PUCRS.BR
Mon Sep 2 07:58:18 EDT 2013

Sigrid,

You can try online services which provides embedding for websites:
http://www.scribd.com (free SaS)
http://issuu.com (free SaS)

See more options: http://alternativeto.net/software/issuu/

Or even install BookReader Javascript on your server:
http://openlibrary.org/dev/docs/bookreader.
See it in action on http://openlibrary.org/subjects/accessible_book

Regards,

Michelangelo

Michelangelo Mazzardo Marques Viana | Support and Development
Coordinator of Libraries Systems. Librarian CRB-10/1306
Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul - PUCRS
Ir.  Jose Otao Central Library | Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
+55(51) 3353.4371| mviana at pucrs.br<mailto:mviana at pucrs.br> | http://www.pucrs.br/biblioteca
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bibliotecapucrs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bibliotecapucrs
Know our spaces on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/bibliotecapucrs