scheduling software suggestions?

Kelli Staley kelli at LANSINGPL.ORG
Wed Oct 23 16:39:10 EDT 2013

I don't want to use Outlook for this.

I'm looking for a (free or cheap) scheduling software that:

Allows staff to input requests off (optional, but nice)

Allows input of special events; assign someone to work the event (i.e. Juan
is scheduled 12-5, but is handling the computer class from 2-3:30)

Allows scheduling without setting up fixed shifts, but shows areas are
covered.

Allows view/print of multiple weeks at a time.  We always do a monthly
schedule, most of what I've found already is basically a grid list of days
across the top, names down the side.
I really don't want to waste the paper for a weekly schedule.

Keeps track of total hours per employee (optional)

Any suggestions? TIA

Kelli Staley
COSUGI Conference Chair Elect 2013-2014

Circulation, Collection and Computer Services Dept. Head
Lansing Public Library
2750 Indiana Ave.
Lansing, IL 60438
(708) 474-2447x123