Hurry Up...Deadline Extended for Submission of Paper to National Conference on RLEA-2013

Dr.K.R. Mulla krmulla at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 23 10:26:42 EDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greeting for the day,

I wish to bring your kind consideration that, in continuation of my
previous mails regarding the National Conference on “Redefining Libraries
in Electronic Age (RLEA-2013)”, which is scheduled on 29th & 30th November,
2013 to be held at Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum.

We hope that, the final stage of preparing your manuscript to submit to the
said conference. Here is good news that conference committee is Extended
Deadline for submission of Manuscripts up to 30th October 2013.

For more information please visit>
http://vtuerm12.webs.com/****events.htm<http://vtuerm12.webs.com/events.htm>

Thanking you

With due regards
Dr. K. R. Mulla
Organizing Secretary,
Librarian, Visvesvaraya Technological University,
“Jnana Sangama” Belgaum-590 018, Karnataka.
+91-9449873452 (M), +91-9448031969 (M)
 +91-831-2498191 (O) +91-831-2498192 (Fax)
Email: krmulla at vtu.ac.in/ krmulla at gmail.com
Conference Website: http://vtuerm12.webs.com/events.htm

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-10-23