Mobile Dev Tools Advice

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at ICSMX.COM
Mon Oct 7 16:47:19 EDT 2013

Hello all.

We are planning to develop some Mobile apps. We know the process it
is not easy and the learning curve could be hard.

Actually we are exploring for now CORONA and Platinum APPcelerator
since both let you create for Android and IOs AND they are not too
expensive on the commercial version.

We also are considering some other commercial tools , even when more
expensive, if they give us the tools we need to develop in an
"easier" way reducing the learning curve.

As part of the process we know we have to master Javascript and HTML5
for those frameworks. Yes, we know we could go native but the
learning curve harder that these ones.

On this. Any suggestions on books, online courses (free if possible)
to have the bases on Javacript and HTML5 ?

If you are in the same process or have done it already. Can you share
your experience on what tools do/did you use and why?

Thanks in advance

Jorge Biquez