Scanning for $

Janet Fine janetrfine at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 13 15:00:36 EST 2013

We created an email address for the scanner and the email runs through that email account.  We do not an email server; our email vendor is Rackspace. The email works very well--very few problems (knock wood!)

Best, Janet

Janet Fine
Department Head, Circulation and Computer Services
Great Neck Library
159 Bayview Avenue
Great Neck, NY 11023
(516) 466-8055 ext. 205