Fwd: Could my survey be posted in the list-serv please????

Roy Tennant roytennant at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 12 11:29:34 EST 2013

Forwarded on behalf of Jameson Rohrer <librarytech87 at gmail.com>.
Roy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jameson Rohrer <librarytech87 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdXZEpSa1dCYn
FpdnU4SW9DeENyNXc6MA

My name is Jameson Rohrer, MLIS candidate this December through the SJSU
SLIS program. I am taking a Digital Libraries course and for my term paper,
have decided to focus on the use of social media for digital libraries.

Here is the survey I have made for my digital library course. Just ten
quick questions. Please forward this to any LIS professional working for a
digital library, or who works with digital collections with social media
platforms used with them. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-11-12