Student Library Advocacy Program For Promoting Library Resources and Services to Distant Learners ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Sun Nov 10 11:45:01 EST 2013

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

Are there Student Library Advocacy program that promote library research and services to distant learners ?

http://librarypromocode.blogspot.com/2013/11/student-library-advocacy-programs.html

BTW-1: I've just posted a profile of a Most Impressive Student Library Advocacy initiative offered by the Victoria University Library  (Australia) at:

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/2013/11/victoria-university-library-research.html

BTW-2: I am interested in any / all links / publications / etc. relating to Student Library Advocacy programs and would be appreciate any /all potential posting in the associated blog at:

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/

Note: "The _Student Library Advocacy_ blog is devoted to documenting initiatives in which students are directly or indirectly involved in promoting library collections, events, services, etc. to fellow students, as well as to faculty, and/or staff."

Thanks for your assistance !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University
152 Parks Library
Ames IA 50011

"It's Not The Journey; It's The Detours."

 http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2013/09/its-not-journey-its-detours.html

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-11-10