Surveys of Distant Learner Awareness of Library Resources and Services ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Nov 8 12:13:46 EST 2013

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

Speaking of Surveys of Distant Learners ...

Have others conducted a survey of distant learners with regard to their awareness of library resources and services ?

Although I will conduct a systematic literature and web review, I'd appreciate learning of any / all surveys and will post.

http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2013/11/surveys-of-distant-learner-awareness-of.html

Thanks !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University
152 Parks Library
Ames IA 50011

"It's Not The Journey; It's The Detours."

 http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2013/09/its-not-journey-its-detours.html

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-11-08