REMOVE

Norma Jean Hewlett hewlett at USFCA.EDU
Wed Nov 6 19:09:36 EST 2013

I doubt think this is directly related, but last week I checked my gmail
spam folder and found it was full of WEB4LIB messages. The reason given was
along the line of "many users have indicated they consider these messages
spam."

I think people don't know how to unsubscribe, so they just click the spam
button.

BTW, there was also a message from our university's vice provost in my spam
folder. Gmail really doesn't like messages with multiple addresses.

Jean Hewlett
University of San Francisco