Scanning for $

webmaster@halifaxlibrary.org webmaster at HALIFAXLIBRARY.ORG
Wed Nov 6 14:11:32 EST 2013

We offer free scanning from the public computers with a network scanner
(HP Scanjet N6350).  It offers resolutions up to 600 dpi in pdf, tif,
and jpg formats, and also allows OCR scanning to MS Word.  We've lost a
little fax revenue from patrons who now scan and email, but I think the
scanner has been well worth the money we spent on it.

Paul Dyer, CRT
Halifax County-South Boston Public Library System
http://www.halifaxlibrary.org