Sharepoint books?

Steffen Schilke steffen.schilke at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 29 17:09:31 EDT 2013

I can recommend you Microsoft MOC books / training material (MOC =
Microsoft Official Curriculum) - you can buy either the books or get the
course material on e.g., ebay. Maybe the free SharePoint Foundation is
sufficient enough for your needs

regards

sws