Innovative Content Pro - looking for feedback / experiences

Schuyler Lindberg schuyberg at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 15 17:38:54 EDT 2013

Hi all,

My library is looking into adopting Innovative's Content Pro IRX to manage
digital collections for a large corporate organization.  I was wondering if
anyone had any experiences (negative or positive) working with this
software and might be willing to share.  We're mainly considering it
because we already use Innovative's Millennium ILS software and it is easy
for us to stay with the same vendor, and the IRX version looks like it will
allow us to create separate content areas and sets of credentials for
different departments within our organization.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Schuyler

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/