Good platform for a simple document bank

Wilhelmina Randtke randtke at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 26 11:11:14 EDT 2013

Web4Lib,

I would like to update the interface for a simple bank of exams maintained
by the library.  I would like all exams (about 100 of them) to show up on
the same page, and be easily and quickly sorted by professor, and topic.

Can anyone recommend a good CMS and plugin or do you know of any examples
of a small document library displayed this way?

I think maybe the simplest way to do this is to store the information in an
XML document and then pull from that to html to make a table where I can
sort by columns.  So, documentation on how to do that is also helpful.

-Wilhelmina Randtke

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-03-26