How to display daily hours on webpage

Alnisa Allgood alnisa at NONPROFIT-TECH.ORG
Thu Mar 21 11:53:06 EDT 2013

There's lots of ways to do so. I think the Google Calendar API or code
snippets work best, but can I argue for displaying just a single day's
hours. Tons of people have to plan to go to the library, and there's
nothing worse than only seeing one days hours, especially if the hours
change a lot during the rest of the week. If your hours are 95% always the
same, then that's not so bad, but even then having something like

Daily Hours
M-F 8am - 9pm

Today's Hours
7am-6pm