Classes/Event Registration

Elaine Anderson eanderson at PELHAMLIBRARY.ON.CA
Wed Mar 20 16:11:26 EDT 2013

I would also be interested in answers to this question but wondered about anyone who might be using an online payment option or even something like Interac at the desk.

Thanks,
Elaine

Elaine Anderson
Public Services Coordinator
Pelham Public Library
43 Pelham Town Square
Box 830
Fonthill, ON  L0S 1E0
905.892.6443
http://www.pelhamlibrary.on.ca
http://www.pelhamlibrary.blogspot.com

* -----Original Message-----
* From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU]
* On Behalf Of Vivienne Houghton
* Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:16 PM
* To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
* Subject: [WEB4LIB] Classes/Event Registration
*
* Hello!
*
* What event registration system are you using for your library instruction
* classes and events?
*
* We're currently researching options to either improve our current classes
* database, build a new one, or go with a new vendor or open source solution.
*
* - Which event reg system are you using?
* - Does it satisfy your event registration needs?
* - Does it satisfy your reporting/analytics needs?
* - Would you recommend it?
* - What would you change if you could?
* -  Are there other reg systems that you would recommend?
*
* Thank you very much!
* Vivienne
*
* Vivienne Houghton, MLIS
* Web Services Librarian  |  Health Sciences Library University of Colorado |
* Anschutz Medical Campus
* 303-724-2178  |  vivienne.houghton at ucdenver.edu
*
* ============================
*
* To unsubscribe: http://bit.ly/web4lib
*
* Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/
*
* 2013-03-19
*
* __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
* database 8140 (20130320) __________
*
* The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
*
* http://www.eset.com
*