Tag/Word Cloud Software / System Recommendation ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Mar 11 11:08:59 EDT 2013

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in fee / free tag/word cloud software / systems for visualizing the relative frequency of terms in the text associated with several thousand URLs (relating to MOOCs / digital badges) and would appreciate any all recommends.

Note: I am only interested in those that use URLs and that allow all to be visualized.

BTW-1 Other types of information are also of interest

BTW-2: I have conducted a preliminary search and will continue to do so ...

Thanks for your assistance !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor