What do you use for patron scan stations?

Steffen Schilke steffen.schilke at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 7 09:49:43 EST 2013

Hallo,

There are nice Multi Function Copier / Printers which have a USB plug
so you can use them for printing, making copies and scanning onto a
usb stick - would that be something for you?

Kind regards

.