Updated Call for Papers - Charleston Conference

Gilson, Thomas V GilsonT at COFC.EDU
Thu Jun 27 08:52:55 EDT 2013

2013 Charleston Conference: Issues in Book and Serial Acquisition
"Too Much Is Not Enough!"
November 6 - 9
Historic Downtown Charleston, South Carolina

Please excuse cross postings.

New! Extended deadline for the Call for Papers form - Wednesday, July 24, 2013.
Due to popular demand, we're giving you extra time to send in your ideas for conference sessions. Submit your proposal online at http://www.katina.info/conference/participate/call-for-papers/.
We are seeking proposals for concurrent sessions, Lively Lunch discussions, poster sessions, and 6 minute, 40 second "shotgun" sessions on topics related to acquisitions and collection development. Details on each presentation type are available on the proposal form.  Please contact Leah Hinds (leah at katina.info<mailto:leah at katina.info>) or any of the Conference Directors (http://www.katina.info/conference/about/conference-directors/) with questions or comments.
Online registration for the Conference is now open at http://www.katina.info/conference/participate/register/ and the Early Bird discounted rate will be available through August 16, 2013.
We look forward to seeing you in Charleston this November.

--
Leah Hinds
Assistant Director

Tom Gilson