Sharepoint

DREW, WILFRED E JR CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOIL wilfred.drew.ctr at US.AF.MIL
Fri Jun 21 15:47:37 EDT 2013

I have a set of webpages on Sharepoint that have a head section, 3 columns, footer section.  In all of them, the left and right columns will have the same stuff.  I want to be able to create the left column once using web parts and the right column once using webparts and then use them in all of the other pages.  Sharepoint 2007 does not do include files.  I need the web parts because of their functionality.  Can this be done and how can it be done?   I have four different Sharepoint 2007 books in front of me and none of them are of any help.  I know I can import and export webparts into pages but that is extremely tedious.

_____________________________________
//SIGNED//

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
Technical Librarian

AFMC/AFRL/RIOIL
Tech Library
Rome Research Site
Phone: (315) 330-7608
Email: Wilfred.Drew.ctr at RL.af.mil
"Google can bring you back 100000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one." -- Neil Gaiman
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Croop-LaFrance, the Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.