Online Employee Manual?

Sue Dentinger sdentinger at LIBRARY.WISC.EDU
Wed Jun 5 17:27:45 EDT 2013

We use something developed in-house called the Knowledgebase.  It's
specifically for documentation.

https://kb.wisc.edu/
see the link "About Knowledgebase". There are several other
universities/colleges using it.  It works with Shibboleth, or other campus
authorization systems. We put all our library staff internal documentation,
help desk documentation, the Technical Operations Manual of our in-house for
Voyager policies and procedures. Sections can be read-only or read-write
access to specific people. It can be open to the world or only internal use by
specific groups.  Editing is not perfect, but staff don't see to have trouble
with it.  WYSIWYG or html design view.  Images, videos can be linked into it.
Documents can refer to each other or to external documents.

I assume it would cost something.  I don't think it's that high.

--Sue Dentinger

--
Sue Dentinger
Library Technology Group