Online Employee Manual?

Vinke, Dana DVinke at TORRANCECA.GOV
Wed Jun 5 16:27:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

Does anyone make use of a Wiki style online employee manual which can be password protected? Ideally, we would like something like LibGuides, but password protected so only staff could access it from any PC online. We are thinking this way we could add video and slideshows to the manual and update it more regularly than print.

We are not looking to put anything really sensitive in the manual (Employee information, Cell phone numbers, etc) would be kept offline. Nothing Julian Assange would want!

Thank you,

Dana Vinke
Dana Vinke | Principal Librarian of Operations| Torrance Public Library | 3301 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, CA 90503 |310.618.5955 voice | 310.618.5952 FAX | DVinke at TorranceCa.<mailto:dvinke at torranceCa.gov>Gov | www.Library.TorranceCa.Gov<https://wmail.torranceca.gov/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-06-05