Register Now for 2013 Charleston Conference!

Gilson, Thomas V GilsonT at COFC.EDU
Mon Jun 3 15:04:50 EDT 2013

Registration is now open for the 2013 Charleston Conference: Issues in Book and Serial Acquisition. Our theme this year is "Too Much Is Not Enough!"

Register online now at http://katina.info/conference/participate/register/.

Early Bird registration deadline is August 16, 2013.

November 6 - 9, 2013
Historic Downtown Charleston, SC
Wednesday, November 6: Preconferences and Vendor Showcase
Thursday, November 7, through Saturday, November 9: Main Conference

Confirmed plenary speakers include:
* Jenica Rogers (SUNY Pottsdam)
* Steven J. Bell (Temple University)
* Meredith Schwartz (Library Journal)
* Michael Levine-Clark (University of Denver)
* John McDonald (Claremont University Consortium)
* Jason Price (Claremont Colleges)
* Kathleen Fitzpatrick (Modern Language Assn.)
* Steve Wheatley (ACLS)
* Provosts Panel, organized by James O'Donnell (Georgetown University)
* Legal Panel, organized by Ann Okerson (Center for Research Libraries)
* More TBA!

Our Call for Papers is open at http://katina.info/conference/participate/call-for-papers/.

We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Charleston this November!

Tom Gilson
Associate Editor, Against the Grain
Head of Reference Emeritus
Addlestone Library