creating watermarks for photos

Andy Boze Boze.1 at ND.EDU
Thu Jul 18 14:29:32 EDT 2013

If the idea is to create a visual watermark, IrfanView might be a good
choice. It has a batch mode so you could watermark dozens of images at a
time, as well as one at a time. It's free for home/educational use, very
inexpensive otherwise.

Στις 7/18/2013 1:50 PM, Andy Boze έγραψε:

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame