electronic reserves

William Helman whelman at UBALT.EDU
Tue Jul 9 13:35:35 EDT 2013

We were in the same boat with Docutek, and decided to jump ship and come up
with our own home-grown solution. Not as many bells and whistles as a
vendor system, but it integrates really well with our LMS (Sakai), thanks
to a great partnership with our campus eLearning department.

  -Bill Helman

Integrated Digital Services Librarian. The University of Baltimore,
Langsdale Library

whelman at ubalt.edu | 410-837-4209 <skype:4108374209?call> |
http://whelman.com | @thinkpol <http://twitter.com/thinkpol>

2013-07-09