Subject Guides - alternatives

Nina McHale nina at ATENDESIGNGROUP.COM
Mon Jul 1 18:29:54 EDT 2013

Hey, all,

While my preferred approach to this is an entire web site in a CMS with a
guide as a content type--we have content in enough silos, and most CMSs are
perfectly capable of displaying this type of information without additional
tools or features--I know that's not possible for everyone.

That said, at my last academic library job, LibGuides was very easy to use
and SpringShare provided excellent support.

Nina

Nina McHale
@ninermac
Aten Design Group