ACRL Regional Campus Libraries Discussion Group

Burke, John burkejj at MIAMIOH.EDU
Sat Jan 26 16:32:50 EST 2013

Hello!

Are you a librarian at a regional campus library?  Do you wish there was a
group focused on regional campus library needs?

You're in luck - there is an ACRL Discussion Group for Regional Campus
Libraries!

We have been meeting virtually for the last few years and are trying to
connect with more regional campus librarians to help guide the development
of the group and its offerings.  Our mission is included below, along with
a description of the group membership and how we last defined our focus for
discussions.  We are committed to providing interaction information-sharing
among regional campus librarians.

There are three things we'd encourage you to do if you are interested in
this group:

1. Join the RCL-DG listserv at
https://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/rcl-dg

2. Visit the RCL-DG website at https://sites.google.com/site/regionalcampus/

3. Take the one-minute survey at http://tinyurl.com/bkh7u4z

Thank you for your interest in the group!

John

The mission of the Regional Campus Libraries Discussion Group is to support
and promote its members and their institutions by facilitating professional
development, publication, and collegial networking relevant to our unique
regional campus environments.

Members of this discussion group include librarians from physical and
virtual, 2- and 4-year regional campuses that offer undergraduate and
graduate academic programs.

Discussion topics will be focused specifically on the regional-campus
environment and include information literacy, administration, collection
development, reference, populations served, services, and facilities.

John Burke
Leader, RCL-DG

--

John J. Burke, MSLS