Microsoft Office Frontpage and I-pad

Drew, Wilfred E CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOI Wilfred.Drew.ctr at RL.AF.MIL
Thu Jan 10 07:55:16 EST 2013

Frontpage never created HTML that met any standards.  It is time to byte the
bullet  and get a real html editor.  Dreamweaver is one I have used for
years and I personally recommend it.

Bill Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lisa M. Zarrella
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:08 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Microsoft Office Frontpage and I-pad

Hi!

I've been using Microsoft Office Frontpage 2003 (don't cringe) to edit our
library webpage.  The page looks good on every computer monitor that I've
seen it on, but today I saw it on an I-pad and there are a few problems with
links overlapping and not appearing where they are supposed to (please see
attached screenshot).

Any advice would be much appreciated.  If you need more info, let me know.

Lisa

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-01-09