UPDATE: Microsoft Office Frontpage and I-pad

Lisa M. Zarrella lmzarrella at STGREGORYS.EDU
Wed Jan 9 17:34:39 EST 2013

Got the problem fixed!  Thanks everyone for responding!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa M. Zarrella
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 2:08 PM
To: 'web4lib at listserv.nd.edu.'
Subject: Microsoft Office Frontpage and I-pad

Hi!

I've been using Microsoft Office Frontpage 2003 (don't cringe) to edit
our library webpage.  The page looks good on every computer monitor that
I've seen it on, but today I saw it on an I-pad and there are a few
problems with links overlapping and not appearing where they are
supposed to (please see attached screenshot).

Any advice would be much appreciated.  If you need more info, let me
know.

Lisa