Libraries

Michael drweb2 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 28 20:08:43 EST 2013

Thanks, Joseph.. In the book, I don't know if anyone would confuse the
message with current times, or a future projection idea.. for any
standalone postings (blogs, Web sites, etc.) of such materials for the
2020 book, I'd think a disclaimer or clarifying remark would be nice,
and justifiable. I think particularly that those contemporary library
world figures (your authors) would not want any reader to think they
believe "nobody uses the library anymore"...

My $.02

*speaking only for himself*
Michael aka DrWeb | E-mail: DrWeb2 at gmail.com | Twitter: @DrWeb2