Libraries

James Olson olsonjam at HAWAII.EDU
Thu Feb 28 17:50:19 EST 2013

I hope you took the trouble to read further.  The article is set in 2020,
and it's difficult to be informed about that period of history.

His points are interesting and worth thinking about.  Mostly we need to
persuade the various legislatures that the US is not a third-world country,
and we can afford first-world public institutions, or what he describes
will come to pass, more for the haves, and nothing for the have-nots.