ER&L 2013: If I could ask a Publisher=?windows-1252?Q?=85=2C_?=Keynotes, #erl13 Viewing Options, Free content

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 25 17:11:42 EST 2013

*If I could ask a Publisher…  | If I could ask a Librarian…*

ER&L is hosting a Tuesday keynote session entitled “*Improving
communication and relationships between librarians and publishers, a
conversation with Elizabeth Winter featuring Dan Tonkery, Content Strategies
*” covering topics related to the librarian/ publisher relationship. We
need your insights to make this session great. What do YOU wish publishers
understood about librarians? Publishers, what do you "not get" about
librarians? What do publishers wish librarians understood? We are
interested in your questions to make this discussion session exploring the
librarian/publisher relationship relevant to all. So, weigh in, offer
questions and watch live on March 19th.

be used in this session

*More Keynote Sessions at ER&L with Dr. Mike Eisenberg and Rachel Frick
(Free Steaming Content from #erl13)*

-- “*Listening to Users: What the “Google Generation” Says About Using
Library & Information Collections, Services, and Systems in the Digital Ag*e”
by Michael B. Eisenberg, University of Washington Information School

-- “*The Courage of Our Connections: Thoughts on Professional Identities,
Organizational Affiliations and Common Communities*” by Rachel L. Frick,
Director of the Digital Library Federation Program at the Council on
Library and Information Resources

***Read more about Keynotes:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/2013-keynote-speakers

*Still time to see you in Austin...or Online at Regular Conference Rates!*

Did you know you can watch and join in ER&L from your office or iPad?
Collect up your colleagues and have a viewing party on campus or watch from
home or your desk? We have options to suit your professional development
needs without the trip to Austin. In celebration of all the exciting
keynotes, ER&L has extended regular rates. Rates: $275 for Online, $375 for
full conference.
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/registration-erl12-archive

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-02-25