New Civil War Library Program.

Live Tribute Productions daveelvisehlert at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 22 10:56:15 EST 2013

Hello,

                                              We  have travel grants
which reduce the cost of this library program.

                                          This
new program is available in your area in 2013.  The Mark Twain Library
Program is based in Branson, MO with performances in 42 states.  Now
offering a new production.......
*Abe Lincoln, Mark Twain and the Civil War*
**
How a Union President and a Confederate Deserter
fought against Slavery & Racism in Pre & Post War Days
Dave Ehlert portrays Lincoln and Twain in this
Live Theatrical Production
90 minutes of Historical Drama, Humor and Education
                      Historical Entertainment Based in Branson, MO with
performances in 42 states.

If you can't see the image below click here:
http://bransonsuperstars.com/nonmusicshows/twaincivilwarprogram.html

Call to Schedule a Program or visit our website:
800-358-4795

http://bransonsuperstars.com/nonmusicshows/twaincivilwarprogram.html

Other Programs We Offer:
MarkTwain, 100 Years Later: