Drummers?

John Creech John.Creech at CWU.EDU
Thu Feb 21 19:47:06 EST 2013

Apparently there have been some rather significant concerns about
spontaneous combustion.

John Creech
Central Washington University

>>> "Cockerill, Alan" <alan.cockerill at JCU.EDU.AU> 02/21/13 4:44 PM >>>
          Don’t they have machines that do that these days?

 :P

  Alan Cockerill
 Library Technologies Coordinator
 Library & Information Services
 James Cook University  PO Box 6811 CAIRNS QLD 4870 AUSTRALIA
 P:(07) 4042 1737 I:+61 7 4042 1737 F: (07) 4042 1026
 E: Alan.Cockerill at jcu.edu.au
 www.jcu.edu.au
 Location: B1 Level 0
 CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J (QLD)

 Skype: alan.cockerill.jcu
 Web:
http://www-public.jcu.edu.au/libcomp/library/contacts/staff/JCUPRD_017401
 Blog: http://jculibrarytechnology.blogspot.com/
 Tweet: http://twitter.com/cockerilla

 Note: The contents of this email transmission, including any
attachments,  are intended solely for the named addressee and are
confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the
contents and any attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error please delete it and any attachments
 from your system immediately and advise the sender by return email or
telephone. James Cook University does not warrant that this email and
any attachments are error or virus free.