Job Posting: Outreach and Assessment Librarian Opening at UTC Library

Schurr, Andrea Andrea-Schurr at UTC.EDU
Thu Feb 21 10:59:23 EST 2013

Outreach and Assessment Librarian Opening at UTC Library
Come work with us!
The UTC Library seeks a motivated, creative, and user-focused professional to fill our new Outreach and Assessment Librarian position at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga (UTC). The librarian in this position will plan, develop, and implement outreach and assessment-related programs and services that support the Library's research collections, services, and facilities. This is an ideal opportunity for a professional interested in working in a busy mid-sized academic library focused on providing user-centered services in a dynamic, transparent, and flexible environment. And did we mention we are moving into a new $48 million building in the Spring of 2014?
Full application instructions for the position of Outreach and Assessment Librarian can be found here:
http://www.lib.utc.edu/doc/outreach-and-assessment-librarian.pdf
--
Andrea Schurr
Associate Professor