No subject

Bob Stromberg bob.stromberg at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 12 12:15:27 EST 2013

It's not "trust the sender." It's "trust the computer the sender was using
when the email was sent."

And, if someone sends a generic email of any sort "Hey, this was cool" then
I'm going to ignore that email.

Suppose someone was using their brother's computer? You, the email
recipient, wouldn't know.

Bob Stromberg
Round Lake, NY