Wordpress and Drupal Themes.

Polly-Alida Farrington polly at PAFA.NET
Mon Feb 11 13:27:31 EST 2013

Like Nicole, I'm a big fan of Woo for getting a project up and running fast. Lots of themes to choose from, great features, reasonable prices. Buy a membership for a month or two to try out lots of options and get access to support forums. Or just purchase a single theme.

Of course there are many other options out there too!

Also, if you haven't already joined, there's a great facebook group for librarians using WordPress. https://www.facebook.com/groups/wordpress.librarians/. Lots of friendly, helpful, expert advice.

Polly-Alida Farrington

-- sent from an iThing

On Feb 9, 2013, at 8:53 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> I'm not sure about Drupal, but I'm a huge fan of WooThemes (http://www.woothemes.com/) for WordPress.
>
> Nicole C. Engard
>

> On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Joselito Dela Cruz <jdelacruz at hodges.edu> wrote:
> Try http://www.appsumo.com/search/?q=wordpress