using a Linux boot disk to provide Internet access to the public

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at ICSMX.COM
Thu Feb 7 08:25:30 EST 2013

Hello.

Create a boot USB disk with any distro in it with
the tools to fix it. With it you can fix anything.
I like PUPPY LInux distributions. Works perfectly
run in machines very old and with even 256K or less of memory.

I hope this helps.

Jorge Biquez

2013-02-10