Good bye ISA, hello to what?

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Thu Feb 7 02:18:25 EST 2013

I don't think that you have to rush. AFAIK, ISA will be supported into 2020.

Microsoft is pushing Forefront, of course, and the product line is a bit
confusing.

You could also move to a Juniper product — specifics depend on what you
need to do — or Cisco ASA, or ???, but this might be a bit of sea
change/culture shock.

I would probably burn a couple of those years thinking about this (and
hoping something wonderful, free or both turns up).

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company