Suggestions of free software to make web flash pageflip folder

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Fri Dec 13 11:32:23 EST 2013

You might want to check out the open-source html5 page turners, like the one at http://sourceforge.net/projects/html5pageflipsoftware/.

They are free, and do not rely on Flash.

Cary